Structural Project Engineer
With an expanding workload in our Edinburgh Engineering design studio we are seeking to appoint a Structural Project Engineer with around 3-6 years post graduate experience to augment our team.
This position offers excellent career prospects and training for advancement to Chartered Engineer status, and longer term within the business.
You will have excellent communication skills, and be able to represent Harley Haddow through direct contact with clients and other design team members as well as being able to manage your own workload. You will also have strong architecturally driven design experience.
The following are required.
– Graduate with 3-6 years’ post graduate design experience
– A relevant Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering
– Ability to design to British Standards and Eurocodes in a variety of materials; steel, reinforced concrete, timber etc.
– Experience, though not essential, in software packages including TEDDS, CSC Fastrak Building Designer and Integer SuperStress
– Some civil design experience; e.g. SUDS, roads, drainage, retaining walls would be beneficial
– Site visit and survey/inspection experience
– Ability to work on own
– To be a confident & capable individual with strong technical & communication skills.
– To be able to represent the company through direct contact with clients and other design team members as well as being able to manage your own workload.
Please apply by email including a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also return a signed copy of our Privacy Statement as part of your application