To get in touch with a member of the Harley Haddow team, please contact us using the details below.
All images on this site are © – These images may not be reproduced, copied or transmitted without written permission. Image credits can be viewed here.
At Harley Haddow we offer a progressive, industry-leading work environment and are always interested to hear from people who can help us stay at the forefront of consulting engineering. In return you get to work with some of the best in the business, at an award-winning consultancy.
Get in touch today to speak to us about career opportunities:
Please note that our work experience program is full for the time being, but please check back again soon.
Project/ Senior Electrical Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a Project/Senior Electrical Engineer to work within our Glasgow office. Responsibilities will primarily include input to the delivery of the Electrical Services design on associated projects, leading and developing a team within the department, maintaining and improving the quality and efficiency of the Electrical Services design and post-contract implementation offered by Harley Haddow.
The position also requires involvement at management level, assessing workload and priorities, business strategy and development and client development, demanding excellent communication skills. On occasion you may be expected to represent the company at meetings in both Mechanical and Electrical Services disciplines. Project involvement will vary from leisure, office, residential to healthcare with a range of project values and complexities.
- To manage projects and junior personnel to ensure delivery dates are met
- To manage Electrical Engineering output to ensure that quality criteria are met
- To provide technical support to junior engineers and technicians
- To prepare Electrical Services Scheme Design proposals
- To deliver Electrical Services detailed design/ production information
- To ensure that repeat business is continued by excellent delivery and client relationships
- Be actively involved in the day-to-day operations of the design office, and assist in improving efficiencies and quality
- Develop and improve the engineering and management standards with Harley Haddow.
- Degree-qualified and ideally working towards chartered status
- 2-3 years + project experience
- Strong record in project management, delivery and quality
- People skills and demonstrable man management and client-facing skills
- Preferably hold a valid UK Driving Licence
- Be prepared to travel to meetings and projects as necessary. Mostly Scotland but occasional work in other parts of UK and Europe or overseas that may necessitate an overnight stay.
To apply, send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org