To get in touch with a member of the Harley Haddow team, please contact us using the details below.
All images on this site are © – These images may not be reproduced, copied or transmitted without written permission. Image credits can be viewed here.
At Harley Haddow we offer a progressive, industry-leading work environment and are always interested to hear from people who can help us stay at the forefront of consulting engineering. In return you get to work with some of the best in the business, at an award-winning consultancy.
Get in touch today to speak to us about career opportunities:
Please note that our work experience program is full for the time being, but please check back again soon.
We are currently looking for the following:
JUNIOR STRUCTURAL/CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
Your responsibilities will include the preparation of CAD drawings (general arrangements and details) of the Structural and Civil Engineering designs undertaken by the Engineers. This will involve preparation of CAD drawings from hand drawings, sketches or from CAD layouts prepared by others.
You shall be responsible for the plotting, issuing, archiving and filing of CAD drawings produced by Harley Haddow and of incoming drawing information received from other design team members and Contractors.
You will be given in-house training on relevant technical drawing software e.g. AutoCAD and Revit.
You will attend college on a day release basis to study NC/HNC in Civil Engineering or similar, depending on qualifications.
- Preparation of CAD drawings for issue to external parties to meet agreed programmes and deadlines
- Receipt and management/filing of incoming drawings from other design team members and Contractors
- Filing and archiving of CAD drawings prepared by Harley Haddow
- Maintaining CAD standards
- A minimum of five Standard Grades at Credit Level (1/2) including Mathematics, English, Science and an appropriate technical subject
- Interest in Structural/Civil Engineering and construction
- Good people skills and a team working approach
- An aptitude for learning and a desire to progress in your chosen career
Application: CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 March 2017